1. Twitter, or more importantly “tweet”. My daughter was born in 2007, and this was before I knew about social media. My husband and I aren’t ones for medical terms when it comes to body parts. That means that we assigned the name “Tweeter” to her girly bits. Now, there’s a brainworm for ya 🙂
2. Fart. C’mon!! It’s funny!
3. Bless your heart….we all know what is really meant when that phrase is muttered under the breath.
4. (Lord and mama forgive me) Cock knocker. Who the hell thought this one up?!? My stepbrothers called each other this imaginative name all the time!
5. “Could I BE wearing anymore clothes?!?” Makes me giggle uncontrollably. Every time.